Mark Hester - Steps for Success
- Indiana University East, Richmond, Ind. NAIA Division II.
- Five years as head coach and the Athletic Director (started the IUE Athletic program in 2007) 2011-12 record: 24-8, Career record: 93-60.
- Only coach in IU East's NAIA history, two-time NAIA Division II Men's Basketball National Championship Qualifier.
- Two-time NAIA team Champions of Character national winner.
- Top 15 in NAIA Division II in points per game in each of past three years.
- Coached three NAIA Division II All-Americans.
Steps for Success
Our motto is "Success is a choice." Success is a choice because everything you do is a decision. You choose to do the things you are taught to do, or you choose not to. The whole premise of our program is we want you to choose to do the right things, which are the things we've taught you. We teach you to choose right from wrong. Those choices ultimately determine your success in anything you do.