High-Low Motion Series
Cherokee High School
New Jersey Group 4 State Champions
This high-low motion play is designed to get your 4 & 5 player to roll low and pop high. It will then leave players in good position to back screen or attack the middle.
How It Works
- 1 uses 5’s ball screen. 5 rolls low and 4 pops high.
- 1 reverses to 4. 5 posts between ball and rim.
- 4 can shoot, dump it down to 5, or reverse the ball
- 4 reverses to 2 and ball screens for 2.
- 2 uses 4’s ball screen and attacks middle.
- 5 back screens for 4. 1 and 3 should interchange.