How It Works
- On the coach’s whistle, one group on each hoop will go 1 on 1.
- Once they finish, the other group will go. Once you complete each 1 on 1, you hurtle back to the wing you competed from, and the defensive player gets back in a defensive stance.
- When the coach sees all defensive players are in a proper fundamental defensive position with no hands on knees, the whistle will blow.
- Upon hearing the whistle, each defender will slide clockwise to the next wing offensive player.
- Once all 12 defenders are at their destination and in defensive position, the coach blows the whistle to start the next 1 on 1 session.
- This will continue until each defensive player is back to where the start was at.
- Now, the players will switch from defense to offense and vice versa.
- The new defensive group will not complete the rotation.